Build a temple in Ban Pang, the way to prestige

Wat Mae Toei, Li District, Lamphun Province, built in 1897, originally this village was forested. There is no temple located. Kruba Chao Srivichai considered that a temple should be built. Therefore, they made an appointment to have faith in the village to come together to help build a temple by designating the trees in that area as a boundary. and create a temporary sanctuary Wat Ban Pang One of the old temples in Lamphun Province. It was built about a hundred years ago. namely, the temple was built for the first time in 2444 until when Kruba Srivichai was 24 years old, he led the novices and the faithful villagers together to build a temple by asking Mr. Kwai Yom father to be a clearer The beginning of auspicious occasions After that, novice monks and villagers have worked together to adjust the place on the hill to be a plain The construction and restoration of Wat Ban Pang in those days was delayed and difficult due to the lack of necessary tools.

After that, Kruba Chao Srivichai and all the faithful relatives. Therefore, they helped to build a viharn, cubicle, chedi, especially the chedi of Wat Ban Pang. Kruba Srivichai went to see Phra That Luang Lamphun, which is Phra That Haripunchai, and lived in a model to build a chedi at Wat Ban Pang. In addition, when he made a pilgrimage to restore various temples in the north, Kruba Chao Srivichai went to build pagodas at various temples in the style of Phra That Haripunchai which may be a motto in the sense that you want Phra That Hariphunchai was the center of Buddhism spread throughout the North. Another meaning might be Announcing that Kruba Chao Srivichai is a monk from Lamphun.

Wat Cham Thewi, formerly known as Wat Sangkaram, but popularly called Wat Ku Kut after the reign of the Lord Buddha. Wat Ku Kut was abandoned until 1962. Krom Phraya Damrong Rajanupap came to the North and explored Wat Kut. Inquire about the origin of the creator until the name is known. Therefore, the name of the temple was renamed as "Wat Jamthewiwong" in 1931, Chao Chak Kham Khajohnsak, the ruler of Lamphun, went to invite Kruba Chao Srivichai. Help restore Wat Cham Thewi, the construction was completed in 2440 and is the last temple that Kruba Chao Srivichai restored.

Share the knowledge of Kruba Chao Srivichai with friends.